The process of providing accessible health care to low-income and homeless people in Seattle requires not only the time and commitment of our volunteer practitioners and staff, but also requires supplies. Since ICO clinics are supplied by donations, we are asking you for your help in obtaining the items on our Amazon Wishlist:
You will be provided with a receipt of your donation for tax purposes. Integrative Care Outreach is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, so all donations (except for expired supplements) to ICO are 100% tax deductible!
ICO’s Expiration Policy for Donations of Medicine
- Herbal Supplements (Western and Chinese): 3 years past expiration date
- Fish Oils and Probiotics – 3 months past expiration date
- Vitamins and Minerals: 2 years past except B vitamins cannot exceed expiration date
- Enzymes: 1 year past expiration date
- Amino Acids: 2 years past expiration date
- Skin Care Products: On expiration date
- Liquid Supplements: 1 year past expiration date
- Homeopathic Remedies: 10 years past expiration date
- Tinctures: 10 years past expiration date
- Pharmaceuticals: On expiration date
Expiration Policy For Other Medical Supplies:
- Acupuncture Needles: On expiration date
–We will not accept donations past the expiration dates listed above. Thank you for understanding!
-For medicine with a manufactured date only, expiration date is considered 2 years post manufactured date except for probiotics and oils (i.e. fish oil) which are 1 year post manufactured date.
For scheduling drop-off or to ask questions, please contact our dispensary manager at: [email protected]
PO Box 31977, Seattle, Wa 98103